Sunday, December 20, 2009

Something New!

These are a few of my Favorite things...and not so Favorite!


Love goes out to the wonderful Holiday Season. Especially to 105.3 for playing all Christmas all the time.
Being creatively inspired! Stay tuned for some wonderful changes in 2010 and you will know what I mean.
Friends, Family and Faith. We all hit rocky roads at times and it is wonderful that we can be there for one another. Giant Props to my Hubby for being so great to some loved ones. I see you in a whole new light!
Family time! My family had a wonderful weekend...with out a camera...how the heck does that happen?!?!?!? A few days in Nashville, TN will do a family some good :)
Seeing my dog after a day of being gone. Nothing like some puppy kisses!

No Love goes to delayed shipping! What the Heck is that all about? When a business is based on printing and sending orders...they should be able to print and send orders!
Traffic...boo! An hour to travel a mile, really? Good thing Jon was driving, I would have gotten some crazy bad road rage and ripped the steering wheel off!
Terrible 2's! OK, don't get me wrong, my kid is PERFECT! But every now and then this wave of screaming and falling to the ground falls over her and I am at a loss. It only lasts a moment and then it is over as quickly as it started.




And a photo for flavor! The joys of Christmas photos. I do have at admit that my lovely daughter is the only kid that lost it every time I tried to take Christmas pictures of her. And she is the only kid that cried when she saw Santa!

Have a Wonderful CHRISTmas and enjoy your days!

XO,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment