Thursday, January 14, 2010

44 in 365

So, this should have been posted weeks ago, but…it wasn’t and I am ok with that. 2009 was amazing. A great year. A year to remember. I am thankful for my family, friends and clients that helped me to make 2009 so memorable. I know that 2010 is going to blow it out of the water. There are many reasons that I know this. I am revamping my style and really shooting the way that I want to shoot. I am going to work on my Branding and really become the photographer that I want to be, that I am.

There are many things that I would like to do and change. I thought that if I posted it on here I might feel more accountable and actually do some of these things. I also wanted to keep it real and not list 50 things that I really had no intention of doing. So here is my 44 in 365! As I do and complete things listed below, I will update and post images if they apply.

    1. Shoot in a State that I haven’t photographed before
    2. Diamond Event (info coming soon)
    3. Try a food that the sight of it makes me gag.
    4. Have Jon try that same food
    5. Shoot a Boudoir session
    6. Shoot a wedding on the Beach
    7. Become better Branded
    8. Shoot 2 styles of Mother Daughter Session (Mommy and Me : Mother/Daughter)
    9. Get a pedicure ( I have never done this, the thought of people touching my feet is…gross, but I want to try it)
    10. Take a “no boys allowed” vacation. Either with friends or my sweet little girl
    11. Go to Zumba and look like a dork doing it…I think that I left my rhythm in the 90’s. Much thanks to Annie for making me try it
    12. Take a few moments a day and breathe in the moment. Life may seem hard, but it is still wonderful!
    13. Play a prank on my father! Priceless photos to come after.
    14. Try to let my Husband know just how wonderful he is without words.
    15. Get a new hobby.
    16. Diamond Invitations
    17. Help a good cause
    18. Sell my house (we are rootin for you Cookie)
    19. Buy the House and make it a Home
    20. Starting Running
    21. Run a Half Marathon
    22. Shoot someone I admire
    23. Make a GROOM tear up from an amazing picture I take of his bride.
    24. Hang canvas prints in my studio and home
    25. Drop a few lb’s
    26. Send Scott a package in Afghanistan (I have been planning to do this forever!)
    27. Do something that scares me…like karaoke
    28. Get actual Music on my website and get rid of the elevator crap that I have now. Sorry to any one that has speakers and has to listen to it. ;)
    29. Buy a great pair of heels that AREN’T on sale…pay full price!
    30. Lead by example
    31. Become stronger in my faith
    32. Secretly make someone’s day
    33. Focus more time to Family and Photography
    34. In the words of my niece when she was 2.5 years old “Don’t sweat the small stuff!” Thanks Erika
    35. Laugh until I cry
    36. Send a card once a month to someone I miss
    37. Add a member to my family…PLEASE JON and pets don’t count!
    38. Have a dinner out where Bralynne sits through the WHOLE thing (sleeping counts!)
    39. Start Diamond Bowtique…Dorky name…amazing bows
    40. Triple my Clientele
    41. Triple last years Photography income
    42. Get a better studio
    43. Shoot less in the studio and more on location Lifestyle shooting
    44. Lastly but most importantly - Spend special time with my daughter daily
Spreading some love with some family photos.

Mommy and Me
She's my Honeybunch, Sugarplum, pumpie umpie umpkin. She's my sweetie pie!

These two are my world!Poor Ozzie...he hated this outfit.

This is why 2010 will be so wonderful!


A little of me to you,

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment