Friday, February 26, 2010

The days are flying by, I can barely keep up.  I have the ball rolling for an awesome prank this weekend. If you know my dad...mention nothing of a prank!  I will post photos from that next week!  I am very excited.   The said prank is rentable, so others can enjoy the awesomeness!

In the wonderful world of photography, I have been pretty busy.  I was able to get a table at Super Bride Sunday!   Though I didn’t know of any photographers to that would have a camera…so I don’t have any pictures of my amazing table.   I want to thank Kendra and Ava for spending their day helping me out.  Because of this event, my Wedding Season is going to be very busy!


Since I haven’t posted anything in so long, here are some photos of some recent…and not so recent…beautiful people that I have had the pleasure of working with!

 
 
 
 


I love what I do.  I am so blessed with opportunity to get to do this.  I am grateful to my wonderful family that makes it possible!   

 

Happy Friday!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment